Monday, January 4, 2010

My radio play character description

My role in the radio play isn't only the one of the producer and director, but I am also a character.
My character is a young girl and she's the main character's friend. She' s not got a name, in fact she's known only as "Lauren's friend".
She was born in London and she has always lived in the same house and city. Now she' s 16 and she goes to Lauren's college and she's a hard working student. She spends more time on books rather than on computers, as Lauren does. She's friendly and nice but can be nosy and pessimistic.
In the radio play my character plays the part of the friend who tries to help the protagonist in different ways, especially by warning her of the danger she might be in.
While playing her part I had to change my voice according to the requirements of the script. At different times during the play I had to be happy, facetious, curious, surprised, annoyed, angry and every time I had to do it as realistically as possible.

No comments: