Thursday, October 15, 2009

PLANNING FOR PHOTOGRAPHY

OCR LEVEL 2 FOR iMEDIA USERS

UNIT 1 DIGITAL GRAPHICS

PLANNING AND REVIEW FORM

Candidate Name:

Emejuru Emmanuela Adaku

Date:

2-10-09

Deadline for the work to be completed



PLANNING Title of Project


Outline of initial ideas

(I need a storyboard, log or diary plan with an explanation)




What photographs will be produced and how will they be edited?

(Identify appropriate hardware and software as well as including images to show your ideas)


Picture/image

Reason for taking it

How will I get it

How will I edit it

4 sculptures

because sculptures are examples of art

I'll borough one of the school cameras and I'll take some pictures at the statues at Trafalgar Square and other places around it.

I may put the picture of a square without statues as the background and then add pictures of the Nelsons coiumn, of the lion at Trafalgar Square then, Victoria Memorial and of Wiston Churchill on it. The photos

will be put in first line, in second line or in third line.

4 simple drawings

'cause drawings are other forms of art

I'm going to scan some drawings and take pictures of other drawings, maybe from the art class of the college

I'll attach the pictures on a blank background.

4 photographs of different flowers

'cause photography is an other type of art

I'm going to take pictures of different flowers

I'm going to take pictures of four different flowers one after the other,then I'll take a picture of a lawn and I'll put it as a background.













No comments: